Sunday, August 21, 2011

{Baby Zoe}

This will be my last shoot not in the studio...
and walking up the steepest driveway in the world...
I did it with a smile on my face,
because I was going to meet, the much anticipated Miss Zoe!!!!

I always think I will just go and do 'baby on the bed' shots,
but when I ring the day before to confirm,
Mum's check that I'm bringing all my bits and pieces they've seen in previous shoots...
it's why they called me!!

Although I see the same props over and over as I edit, order, deliver, etc,
it's the only shot they have like it on their wall,
so I guess I like having a point of difference!!
So off I go, with scales, trench bowls, baskets, nests, boxes, etc in tow!!

Can't wait to have all my props at hand and not trying to fit it all in my car...
amongst two car seats, it's a bit of an obstacle,
and I don't do it very gracefully!!
I was never any good at those rubric cubes, trick puzzles,
I would get frustrated FAR too easily!!!

So Thanks for having me over Zoe, and for the yummy cookies!!
(Must stock up on those!!)
Funnily enough, we gave up on the props because she kept wriggling around
while she was wide awake!!
Will see you for your 6 mth shoot in the studio,
I will have even more props there!!

~

Who would know this little lady spent 2/3 of her shoot awake!!
It was lovely to finally meet you... you are soooo petite and perfect!

Sleep tight!! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment