Friday, July 8, 2011

{Wedding of Catherine & Steve}

A few months back I photographed this beautiful couple
at the Audley boatsheds...
and felt like the luckiest photographer on the planet...
they made my job extremely EASY!!


However... their big day had arrived
and I was a nervous wreck as my hubby and I drove
from Wollongong to Mollymook,
he commented on the 'constant' clutching onto my seat and backseat driving!!

I realised I had put so much thought into how to photograph this day,
so that I wouldn't get the comment that
'anyone could make those two look good!'

I was feeling the pressure, because yep, I agreed,
they would look good in EVERY photo...
so I didn't need to make these two look good...
I needed to make them look AMAZING!!!

I had the best day and can gladly say that these two ARE amazing...
in every possible way!
Thanks for letting me share in your special day.






































Check out their slideshow here!!
The song says it all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment