Saturday, December 4, 2010

{Gorgeous Girl}

I've been waiting to use some of my beanies and petti-skirts for months!



And when I saw these gorgeous blue eyes, I knew today was the day!



This little lady was full of smiles and was just WAY toooo cute!



Even my old pram got a workout... glad we have jogger prams these days though! It was a hike today in this humid weather! I put an antique action layer over this one to give it that vintage look!



This little lady was soooo obliging, I've had this beanie for over a year now, but wanted the right aged baby and set up to wear it... It was just perfect!



And she knew it!!!



A new location and outfit change and in no time she was loving the leaves and dirt under this big fig!



Having such a placid nature, I went for one more costume change and location!



She didn't seem to mind too much!!! What a cheeky doll!



Thanks for the giggles bright eyes!



Was lovely meeting you all! What a dream shoot... Too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment